Program Objectives & Student Learning Outcomes
- Provide a stimulating educational environment that allows students to show their creative talents.
- Prepare designers who are able to deal with the graphic design process professionally.
- Encourage alumni to build a distinguished and artistic personality, with the ability of self-learning.
- Attract students with distinguished artistic skills.
- Develop study plans and keep pace with scientific and technological developments and society needs.
- Promote Omani artistic and cultural identity, and adhere to the cultural heritage.
- Stimulate scientific research and knowledge advancement.
- Associate the field of study with the recent scientific and technical development and build partnerships with distinguished scientific and technical centers locally and across the Arab world.
- Develop programs and specializations that keep pace with the scientific and technical developments and the requirements of the local and Arab market.
- Develop the skills and capabilities of the academic and administrative staff.
- Create an efficient work environment to attract distinguished academic staff.
Upon completion of the bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, the student will be able to:
- develop the awareness of the cognitive and applied aspects in this field.
- criticize, analyze, and judge the aesthetic and functional aspects.
- communicate and work in teams effectively.
- adapt with the recent developments in the graphic design field.
- contribute to the society and meet its requirements in the field of graphic design.
- formulate ideas and embodies them visually using graphic design programs.
- build a visual identity according to the business requirements.
- employ appropriate techniques in the implementation of graphic designs.
- find design and implementation solutions in various graphic design fields.